Are you looking for dependable experts who can tune up your air conditioner? If so, look no further than the MillionAire Heating & Air Conditioning team. We’re proud to offer comprehensive AC maintenance in Watauga, TX to keep your AC unit running smoothly and efficiently. Our experienced and highly-trained technicians will thoroughly inspect your unit, clean it, and make any necessary repairs or adjustments. We’ll also provide you with recommendations for improving your unit’s performance.
What’s Included in a Professional AC Maintenance Service?
Generally, it varies from one contractor to another. But some basic services should be included in a professional AC maintenance service.
- Cleaning the filters – It is a crucial maintenance task that could prevent various issues, including poor airflow, frozen coils, and poor indoor air quality.
- Lubricating the moving parts – This will help reduce friction and wear on the moving parts.
- Checking the refrigerant levels – The refrigerant should be checked regularly to ensure they are at the right levels. An insufficient refrigerant charge could compromise the unit’s performance.
- Inspecting the electrical components – The electrical components should be inspected for any issues that might damage the unit and put you at risk.
- Inspect the entire unit for damages – If you go for a thorough HVAC maintenance service, the technicians will check all your unit’s components for any damages. They will recommend the best possible course of action if they find any problem with your unit.
- Checking and calibrating the thermostat – A thermostat that isn’t properly calibrated will not command your unit to heat or cool your home to the desired temperatures. This could lead to discomfort and higher energy bills.
These are just some things that should be included in a professional AC maintenance in Watauga, TX. Always ask your contractor what is included in their service, so you know what to expect.
How Much Does AC Maintenance Service Cost?
The cost of AC maintenance in Watauga, TX varies depending on the contractor you hire, the size of your unit, and the frequency of the service.
As a general rule, it is cheaper to have your AC unit serviced regularly than to wait until something goes wrong. This is because regular maintenance can prevent costly repairs.
Always ask for a quote before hiring a contractor. This way, you will know how much the service will cost and you can compare rates.
When Should You Have Your AC Unit Serviced?
Most experts recommend having your AC unit serviced at least once a year. But if you live in an area with a hot climate, you might need to have it serviced more often.
It is also a good idea to have your AC unit serviced before the start of the summer season. This way, you can be sure that it will be in good working condition when you need it the most.
Save Money On Maintenance – Sign Up For Our AC Maintenance Membership Today!
At MillionAire Heating & Air Conditioning, we offer four different maintenance plans for you to choose from. Whether you wish to get the most basic AC maintenance tasks or more comprehensive protection for your HVAC system, we have a plan that will perfectly suit your needs.
Visit our “ABC” Service Membership page to learn more about our four different maintenance plans. We’ve already included the tasks and price for each program so you can make an informed decision.
If you want to learn more about our AC maintenance service in Watauga, TX, please don’t hesitate to call our team at (817) 863-0747.